404- Page not found.
Rats! We hate it when that happens
But here's a great recipe for Organic Banana Bread to keep you busy until you find your way back to ordering some spectacular White Picket Produce!
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 ripe organic bananas mashed
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½-1 cup chopped raw pecans or walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs, honey, vanilla extract and the cooled coconut oil and mix well.
3. In a small bowl combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and stir well.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient (except banana) and stir until there are no more lumps.
5. Fold in bananas until well blended.
6. Pour batter into 2 greased mini bread pans or 1 5"x9" loaf pan.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
Brought to you by wholelifestylenutrition.com